Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Midlands Masters - 2003 - Feedback Required

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
sorry if i've got it wrong, but that was my understanding of what can happen to velocity if markers are left in the sun
but at the end of the day it was my dicision and it caused very little delays, if any at all.
I do listen and realise russell that your a very experienced marshall compared to me, next event i will find you so you can teach me some stuff:)

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Kris, If you and some of the other marshals want to join us on the 12th of april at wakefield there is an advanced marshal course for the invited few it is mainly about trigger bounce and other gun cheats but it should be very informative.

We also intend to decide how we want marshals to check for trigger bounce.

We have invited reps from the major players in electro guns to attend and give advice.
Get in touch if you want to attend place's are limited.;)

I was'nt trying to take the "mick" in my other post but i could'nt resist - sorry.

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Defiantely
I'll check that i can make it, see if i can get some more Sad Uk marshalls up there.
No offense taken, its all one big learning curve after all :)
I'll pm you soon
thanks
kris

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Originally posted by Russell Smith
Kris, If you and some of the other marshals want to join us on the 12th of april at wakefield there is an advanced marshal course for the invited few it is mainly about trigger bounce and other gun cheats but it should be very informative.

We also intend to decide how we want marshals to check for trigger bounce.

We have invited reps from the major players in electro guns to attend and give advice.
Get in touch if you want to attend place's are limited.;)

Do these happen very often?? I would be interested in attending Ref training, even if it more to improve my game than anything.

Tim_zy

none
May 2, 2002
Guernsey
Visit site
RE. mm feedback.

I agree with Kris if that rule was put in then we would get more of the public to come and watch the sport we all love. If that happened we might get on track woth the frikin yanks and there touneys.