Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Series 5th leg to be held......

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I havn't taken it that far but we had 39 teams play the Mills last year of 284 teams which is an overall percentage of 13.7

IMO I think more English teams would play the UK leg if it wasn't so expensive, never mind going abroad

handan

Jul 8, 2009
Ankara
www.jokerpaintball.com
it seems to me that the team-base could be analysed, the 5 best supported countries identified (number of participating teams) and those should be the 5 venues for the season. Thats the best thing for the vendors, and, I would have thought - attendance for the MS.

How many teams does Turkey enter into the series?
I just checked Millenium's website and it seems 12 Spanish teams attended Malaga event and only 2 of them came to the the rest of the legs so far...
I know it's not as cheap as flying to Malaga to fly Antalya, but come on guys! Just stop being that pessimistic(like no refs coming??) and see the better parts a bit..Besides being a great oppotunity for paintballers having vacation while shooting paint, hotels are all inclusive which means you don't have to spend more money for food &beer:)
I think the money you pay for the plane tickets(which we pay a lot of more than that for every single leg:( )will worth it..

Just leave the bad thoughts aside, Antalya can suprise you more than you think!;)
I can talk on behalf of all the Turkish players, we'll do anything to help you guys out, just let us know..

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
hotels are all inclusive which means you don't have to spend more money for food &beer:)
Problem with that is we spend four days at the venue so don't get to take advantage of the all-inclusive food and most teams don't drink until after the event or if they get knocked out anyway. I can't talk for everyone, but if my players wanted a vacation, they'd go on a proper holiday. They go to Millennium's for the competition.

That said, if Turkey it must be then Turkey it is and we'll be there and reserve judgement until after the event. :cool:

handan

Jul 8, 2009
Ankara
www.jokerpaintball.com
I just said "free beer and food" beacuse Stongle mentioned it before when he was counting all the expenses; my team doesn't drink either till the tournement ends. And I don't think teams are doing all their trainings and spending tons of money just for fun, of course we are all trying to do our bests. Trying to point out the relieving sides of this condition (which is kindda frustrating for all because of the expensive plane tickets and long flight hours-totally understandable) with all my good intentions and hospitality.

Johan

full contact
Feb 6, 2008
www.teamxistence.com
I just checked Millenium's website and it seems 12 Spanish teams attended Malaga event and only 2 of them came to the the rest of the legs so far...
I know it's not as cheap as flying to Malaga to fly Antalya, but come on guys! Just stop being that pessimistic(like no refs coming??) and see the better parts a bit..Besides being a great oppotunity for paintballers having vacation while shooting paint, hotels are all inclusive which means you don't have to spend more money for food &beer:)
I think the money you pay for the plane tickets(which we pay a lot of more than that for every single leg:( )will worth it..

Just leave the bad thoughts aside, Antalya can suprise you more than you think!;)
I can talk on behalf of all the Turkish players, we'll do anything to help you guys out, just let us know..
dude i dont want no freaking hollyday, just play the tournament and get the hell out of there!!!

no all in non of that **** just paintball as cheap as posible!

thanks!

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Just found hotels for £4 per double room, sorry keeping it to myself till I can check how close it is to the venue, but can't get anyone to give me the site address, anybody know?
As a team owner the worst thing I could think of doing is letting my lot loose in an "all you can eat or DRINK" hotel..
Cheapest flights I've found are £219 but mean travelling back at 4am Monday:(