Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium Series 5th leg to be held......

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
Trust me on this i feel your pain on this folks, I dont want to go over to Turkey like many people , but when we are expected to be at these events from our sponsors, we have to be there .

The only way i have been able to do this is to book a package deal for a week , which i understand most people can not do as they have normal life’s ,like wife’s and children ...... oh and the holidays from work .

I will give you a break down , just so that people are informed as what the costs are , As i booked it last night .

We are staying in a place called Belek,which is about 30km away from the site .

Hotels for 8 people in all inclusive 4* golf resort. £336 for the week for 8 People.

Flights 8 people from Newcastle to Antalya £2176 !!! These are only flights avail from the north of England.

Hire cars from the Airport x 2 £300

Total £2812

Divided by 8 £351.50

All in all for what we are getting its a good deal , however this is not an ideal situation at all .

Chris

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
See you all down there ... Because, expensive or not, CPL, SPL and Div1 have to make the travel anyways ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont count on that!!
Well thing is for sure the bottom half of the CPL/SPL/Div 1 will all be there ;)

JF21

May 4, 2007
its a funny old game, the players dont want to go, the trade doesnt want to go yet we still go.

i wonder how many teams will opt to drop out and just pay the mill fines.

Bngi

Brutal Deluxe
Sep 9, 2005
helsingborg
Visit site
its a funny old game, the players dont want to go, the trade doesnt want to go yet we still go.

i wonder how many teams will opt to drop out and just pay the mill fines.
I just find it pretty weird that we have to commit to a 5 legs without even knowing where it will be held.

Rumours say that the last venue 2010 will be in Tazmania, outside of Austrialia, so that they can make bank with all the Fines.

For me, Millennium series is history and I wont be coming back.

Just saying.. :)

volkan

Aug 7, 2009
Oslo, Norway
Dude - read it as it is.... It is 45 per. person in a double room = 90 € per room (43 € per person in tripple room = 129 € per room)! AND then you also have to add that 18% tax on top of that.... Meaning 106,20 € / 152,22 € !:p

That is something like double price on ANY hotel I ever stayed at for a Millennium !

Yes the food and drinks are included, BUT limited - say what you like but I highly doubt you can choose for more restaurants than that one standard/basic hotel restaurant.... Which is why it stated "all inclusive basis" and not just fair and square "all inclusive" in the mail from Millennium Series ! I have been in Turkey before yes, and I have read up on this hotel - food and drinks in Turkey is way cheaper than this is made up to be..... I would seriously rather pay a standard price for the room and then myself be able to pay whatever drinks/food I want.... There is a reason you know for the hotels to do this - it makes them more money hehe !

Feel free to proove me wrong, I´m just telling it like it is ! ;)

Pheeeeew okay okay okay I´ll stop now..... Just really annoyed that we are being pushed around like this - but yeah anyway guess I will just have to stop caring about things that do not affect me (probably not going to Turkey anyway) just as every other paintballer hehe !

Well, i didnt get that it was 45 pr pers pr day ... that is not cheap at all ... i fully aggree with you ... :)

aldnz

Aug 13, 2009
belek is 30 kms from the airport (eastbound)
kiris where the venue happens is a little over 100 kms from the airport (westbound)