Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Milton Keynes Sabotage 3 man tourney and walk-on

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
..Good day,good turn-out,fair play alround only neg was the air fill system:( otherwise good,..
Everytime I saw foot he was hiding behind a doughnut...:)
Cheers Marcus,Foot,et al.....

Im not one to see good food go to waste;)

Was great to see you there and a pleasure to play along side you.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Was good to put some names to faces aswell. Really good day Hope to see you all again

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Nice vid Ash cant wait to see more. And I wasnt following you through Aylesbury after, I was just surprised how such a big Vin Diesel lookalikey can fit in such a small car, and just had to have another look!

And well done to Tiffer for hoisting the blue flag high and proud, when we were in fact on the red team.

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
Nice vid Ash cant wait to see more. And I wasnt following you through Aylesbury after, I was just surprised how such a big Vin Diesel lookalikey can fit in such a small car, and just had to have another look!

And well done to Tiffer for hoisting the blue flag high and proud, when we were in fact on the red team.
Marcus, i had to stop 3 times on the way back to High Wycombe due to getting a little claustrophobic!

Another couple of videos now up in original post above.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Great quote from the last vid..

Ash - 'Tiffer get the mobility carriage out and hoist the flag'.

(Tiffer runs over and pulls the flag up)

Ash & Marcus 'Yayyyy..'

Ash - 'Tiffer you muppet thats blue we're on the red team'.

(Tiffer hoists up red flag then gets shot in the arse by his own team.)

Pure class.

Oh and I see you got your run which was the last play in the last game. Nice run and well captured. Not sure if you got them or if they pooped themselves and ran for it.