Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Ive owned two from new, both fine from the box. My brothers was also great, and the team has had in excess of 10+ new Minis, with no problems straight from the box. Mostly, any issue that arises is user error. Sometimes, yes they do have a genuine problem, and guess what? Its the same for all manufacturers. Everything is fixable though, and what we don't need is for someone like yourself who has watched some guy on the internet make a comment, and then you just put it out there like its gospel when its clear you've probably never even fired one.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Ive owned two from new, both fine from the box. My brothers was also great, and the team has had in excess of 10+ new Minis, with no problems straight from the box. Mostly, any issue that arises is user error. Sometimes, yes they do have a genuine problem, and guess what? Its the same for all manufacturers. Everything is fixable though, and what we don't need is for someone like yourself who has watched some guy on the internet make a comment, and then you just put it out there like its gospel when its clear you've probably never even fired one.
I feel you do need to calm down. I am simply re-assuring the guy that there is known problems and it is probably covered by the oh so brilliant empire brand/ fixable.

You are correctamundo I have never fired one, I have not and will not ever say that the manufacturer is 100% bad.

Please note: I have made a thread about how true I should consider the information on TechPB - so I will soon know the general idea so you can rest assured you don't need to get involved in how I perceive this information and how I myself build my own opinions.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I feel you do need to calm down. I am simply re-assuring the guy that there is known problems and it is probably covered by the oh so brilliant empire brand/ fixable.

You are correctamundo I have never fired one, I have not and will not ever say that the manufacturer is 100% bad.

Please note: I have made a thread about how true I should consider the information on TechPB - so I will soon know the general idea so you can rest assured you don't need to get involved in how I perceive this information and how I myself build my own opinions.
Ok here it is in English.

TechPB is not KEE. Ask KEE for figures, they will defend their product exactly the same way I have just stuck up for it. Do you really think they could get away with selling 1 dud in 3 working guns?

Please think about it a little.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Ok here it is in English.

TechPB is not KEE. Ask KEE for figures, they will defend their product exactly the same way I have just stuck up for it. Do you really think they could get away with selling 1 dud in 3 working guns?

Please think about it a little.
Yeah I have though about it, and maybe your right... but I got a new statistic for you 100% of people I have spoken to about minis are patronising and rude.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
lol ok I'll accept that, and I'll also apologise for being rude to you.

Sorry mate :eek:
Ah and there was me wanting to not like you. Was a fair argument you made and no hard feelings, plus my statistic was just a joke :). Am equally sorry and apology accepted. Minis look nice tho! :D

d rabe

STD 2011
Aug 6, 2008
The basement
I got a used mini from cbreaux28 that i knew had a leak.I then dismantled it and was amased how simple the mini is. downloaded the pdf manual from the website which is spot on.and with the use of a players spare kit fixed it easy..great little gun...i say you had a unlucky one ,your next one will be spot on i bet..and if it breaks its easy fixed:)

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Mine had that issue but i did the screws up and its fine so. How did ya get on anyway ??

Fix it ??

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
I was going to reply to this thread at some point, glad you picked it up for me!

Well the female Air Transfer tube was broken, i sent it back to Just paintball, who in turn returned it to Kee, it took them about a month to turn it around and get the marker back to me, which to me was quite a long time, but hey this was all done for free under warrantee.

Now my only gripe was that some of the parts were not screwed back in properly. For example, the for-grip was loose. I had to tighten up myself; second one of the ball detent covers was loose. i did not notice this, and the first game i had with it, the cover fell off and i lost it. This meant i had to order a parts kit to replace this part. This was lack of attention to detail on there part, which i am dissapointed with.

Apart from that i have had 2 more walk ons with the gun and no problems! Cross fingers it stays that way !

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Thats good to to hear. i say i had a few issues but didnt have to go as far as sending it back.

I havent used just b4 but ive not heard good things so. Not to sure though. I keep with Lips.

I got one of those Invert Nite sticks there quite cool u should look at one