Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the biggest "bagger" of them all?

Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the biggest Bagger of them all?

• Dyehard

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Impact UK

Votes: 54 22.6%
  • Jersey Warriors

Votes: 16 6.7%
  • Menace

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • Norwich Sinners

Votes: 27 11.3%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Quake

Votes: 34 14.2%
  • Residue Dogs

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Roughnecks

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Tsunami Blue

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Vipers Black

Votes: 28 11.7%
  • WolfPac

Votes: 39 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Mod power - putting words in other people's mouths since the Big Shiney Ban Button came to power.:D

PS I love your modding today TJ - so graceful yet masculine. I may have to nip to the gents...

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Originally posted by Rob (impact uk)
I want to marry him.
Oh come on if your gonna mod somebodies post at least make it believable, like anybody would wanna marry Pipes :D

Well I do but please don't tell him........................

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
The point being missed here is that I was unable to attend, and more importantly, unable to see Ian Web kick off with a judge or get it on film. Webbie should have a fan club, I especially like that "they aint gonna rush us" order I hear he gave lolz:D ;)

I know our team had to play several games without guns cos of 'ramping' (my ass) or the odd bounce out of 180 shots, not to mention some crazy judging stories... but ive only being told this on the phone so can't/won't comment...on to Malaga ..:)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I remember one of the alleged baggers saying he has over twenty years of experience himself.

What the fcuk are you doing in div 3 then?
Not doing well is in that case a sign not of being in the right division, rather it's a sign that there is a god, and he is vengeful in his way of dealing out justice. :D

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
I dont get this. Div3 is nov nov not rooky. So if a team does not do well then they can not be in a too low div.

The mill choose to remove the rule that made teams move up after two events allowing teams that did not win to stay in div 3 instead of having to play in div2.

I think it is rude to insult all these teams who just want to go out and play ball and not get beat down by more successful teams, they did not walk div3 so why are people still crying about sandbaggers.

paintball is a fast and demanding game you could have a fat old dude who has played for 20 years and still suxs but more to the point enjoys playing so thats what he does. None of these teams effected any one else greatly so leave them alone.

P.s i have noticed most of the complaining people come from div3 teams who did not qualify maybe there just looking for excuses.

Too much enifisis is put on winning over having fun people need to get there priorities straight, if your good enough to play div2 do it. If not stay where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.