Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mm round 5 - excellent day!

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Just a quick thank you to all that signed Goggers card and gave to the collection. He was really touched that you all made the effort.

We took him our 3rd place trophy when we left and he was talking about visiting you all at the next one.

Thanks again (on behalf of Gogger and The Pimps)
Alien

P.S. great event, big up to all we played and all who organised it.

Welsh

ML Chimp
Mar 18, 2003
Bristol
Visit site
It was my first MM event, I would just like to thank the Feral Jesters for letting me guest for them for the day.
Div E was very close and some great games were had.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
MM rd 6

Originally posted by blakey
The 6th round of the 2003 Midlands Masters is on the 29th June at Quest paintball, Stoke-o-Trent.
Might want to change your website Blakey, http://www.midlandsmasters.com/Calender.html lists it down as the 22nd as is the PBUK calendar. 29th is good though,

I guess Okemon at Planet will be miffed, another walk on day clash:(

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
its been changed on the site as blakey said to the 29th

Andy

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
spose i better thank my team actually..... was in a bit of an odd mood when i posted last night, so kinda forgot.... big up to all my guys who played a blinder, John J who guested an got all primadonna on me..... im sorry john...:( and also Asa who gave me a bit of a roastin, but all is kewl on the phoenix camp so no worries!!! It was probably the most enjoyable pre-tourny evening i have ever spent, kevs snoring notwithstanding and all our sponsors, who let us shoot those AMAZING new timmies. absolute cannons guys, if you ever fancy a go, come over to the stand, well sort you out, believe me, they sing!!!

babble out,
Le Grande Cook$, avec le pokey pokey nest pas....

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Cube
He isn't joking either, you really don't want to be in a bunker with him after a curry!!!!

All I've got to do now is get some pink and yellow paint out of my nice shiny playing jersey, (nice one Scutty and Fury!) 3rd wash and it's still not coming out...which one of you buggers was using staining paint, my washing machine wants a word :p

i was in the car with him on the way down!!!!!!! nearly killed me!

i still got some pink and yellow showing on my shirt to! 2nd wash as well, will try a bit of vanish on it in the morning! was more than one of the buggers with staining paint!:(

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Ou est tou le pokey merde pour la poop poop, dans grande une rod avec ma pipe. Monsieur dans serif pour le pussy (coo-coo-cal) avec moi Blanc stickey nes pa.