Not open for further replies.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Simon Cole
Without Prejudice

It has been brought to my attention that some players representing, both themselves and teams, have published derogatory and inflammatory remarks about my team and by association myself.

This has been done in most cases anonymously. I have always found that at sometime during your life, you are brought to account for your actions. I have stated in previous communications that it is my intention to do so, particulary regarding my behaviour at last weekend's tournament at Team Spirit.

If you feel so strongly with regards to this issue, please do me the courtesy of re stating them, along with your full name and postal address, this will allow me and my solicitor, to carefully consider there content and implications, and respond accordingly.

If on the other hand you feel, you do not have the spine to stand clearly and publicly behind your views, then they should carry no more weight, than those of a playground tantrum, from a spoilt and ill disciplined infant. If people continue to publish anonymous slanderous accusations, you are being disingenuous to yourself and your peers.

I have the greatest respect for all paintball players in general and particularly Mark Blakemore and the Midland Masters Organisation, I will commit my fate to their disciplinary committee, if you hold them in any esteem whatsoever, I respectively suggest you do the same.

sincerely,

Simon Cole - Team Viper
All comments I've made have been based on my experiance marshalling.
You can contact me privatley for my address if you see fit.

Have to say though, talk of solicitors is fookin hillarious considering!

Paul
:)

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
woahhh there,this is getting out of hand,forget the legal bull****:( .
simon cole has made a apology,it is down to the dc to sort out any punishment not a public lynch mob;) :)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by le-pig
woahhh there,this is getting out of hand,forget the legal bull****:( .
simon cole has made a apology,it is down to the dc to sort out any punishment not a public lynch mob;) :)
And since the apology I've not seen any such lynch mob whatsoever. :confused:

Paul
:)

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Should tread carefully there Simon
So far we do not appear to have heard from the victim
Who happens to come from one of the meanest teams on the UK pball scene....

kellys f'in rock

respec.

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Simon Dude,

bad news about the flip out from one so experienced, but you made and apology which was heading in the right direction - but threatening people with solicitors?

Best to leave your fate in the hands of the comitee and until then keep a gracefull distance. No point defending an undefendable position :(

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
OK all of you it is now time to stop talking about this subject it is getting out of hand the DC has not yet had any reports of the so called fight and i find it wrong that people who ARE on the DC have expressed Simon Coles guilt on this subject and maybe he is but i for one will wait till i have been told the FACTS and then i will make up my mind and report it back to the DC.

Simon Cole is someone i have known for to many years to come to a instant conclusion about his or Eddie's guilt and i think it maybe would be good if all on here do likewise.

I have read so much on here about this subject it's making you look silly and before you start to flame me just read on please.

In the last five years as a ultimate judge and seven years before that as a player i have seen lots of on field confrontations and even some off field ones only a very few go past the verbal.
But how many have you heard of, If we did what seems to be happening on here team storm (and others) would still be doing there 10 year ban, But common sense lead the way and everyones friends again.

So please leave this subject ALONE untill The midland masters and the DC have been told ALL the facts.

On a further point Mark Blakemore is for no reason whatsoever being made to feel as if he is responsible for the cock up and he was'nt even on the field he was running his backside off on another field so for the people giving him some stick leave him alone.

Rant over :)

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
If we did what seems to be happening on here team storm (and others) would still be doing there 10 year ban, But common sense lead the way and everyones friends again.
I dont know much about storms history, or what this ban was supposed to be about, but the present day storm is full of guys who are very sporting and care a great deal about the public perception of the sport.

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
I just wish this thread had a different title. It would have meant that more people would have read it and seen that the other series are walking a tight rope.
As ultimate of the M25 series we have not yet had an incident like this and i hope we never do but it's getting close.
Partly as a result i have consituted a verbal violation rule whereby players can be removed from play and even other players (aka 1-4-1)once someone has been warned.
This was done in response from spectators complaining about foul abusive/aggressive language that they were having to listen to. I dont mean the sh*t or b**ll*cks when something has gone wrong but the 'Hey judge get that Mother F*cker of the field' directed at the opposition in order to wind them up and intimidate them. I could see that the victims of repeated taunts and then a lighting up for their troubles was going to end up with someone wearing an angel as a hat.
It'll be interesting to see if the new rule works and if it does, will it take the sting out of certain situations. i hope so

Ps Coley what were you thinking of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grandad

STORM U.K
Jun 16, 2003
milton keynes.uk
Visit site
Why even mention storm in this thread?????
Why does`nt a moderater close this thread once and for all before a verbal war starts,i have know the storm lads for a good few years,and recently started to play for them ,and as any good team member i will defend them ,so please leave storm out of a thread which,does not- has not- and should not invlove storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.