Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

More Velocitey?

How much trouble are you having??
I did have a Xtra and I never had a problem with it running low (except when the co2 emptied) the only trouble I had was with it running hot. I tried every thing to get it down to under 300 (lighter springs, even took the velocity right off the marker) but it was still above 340 fps with snow coming out of the barrel.
It turns out the site bottles were sh!te and after I filled my own and plonked that on all was running sweet.
So please eloborate what is up with the sick sonix and we will try to help:)

Okay quick fix for you.
I take it you still have the standard velocity adjuster and not an after market part. Its on the back and is a round screw with Knurling around it and a little black Grub screw in it.
Right take an allen key and remove this grub screw and put it somewhere safe. Now fire of the marker and test its velocity (not at someone as you should be fireing over 340 fps and at 325fps you can break finger bones:eek: )
Does it appear to be firing further??
If yes and the chrono reading is above the 300 fps limit you need to put the grub back in and reset it to be below 300fps.( 280 fps is the best setting as this allows for any spikes)
If the answer is no I would try a harder spring and try to set it up with that.