Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Most basic embarrassing question!!! (Newbie)

Kevin Fagan

Jan 27, 2013
Glasgow, UK
Last edited:

Kevin Fagan

Jan 27, 2013
Glasgow, UK
45 degree rap 4 feed neck adapter pieces for sale. Over 100 individual parts !!

So that idea failed! Anybody know what feed neck adapter will fit a BT OMEGA?

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I dont understand why are you trying to put an elbow into the feedneck? Is this a joke thread?

Kevin Fagan

Jan 27, 2013
Glasgow, UK
-_- Just buy a better gun. Omega = waste of money...
1. Thanks for dissing my gun when I've just got into the sport? Nice guy eh ?

2. Your comment has no relevance or no help at all...

3, If I could buy a better gun do you not think I would have ? 20 year old running a house doesn't have the most amount of money right now... Did you have a 2 bed house in a nice area with a car, dog n mrs when you were 20 (If you even are that old) I'd rather spend £1000 on a dining table (Which by the way I did!) Or £1600 on a suite (what I did again...) than on a paintball gun... A £125 gun for a laugh, cant go wrong... Dont plan on paintball being my dream sport and number 1 hobby PAINTBALL NUMBER 1.... I've got Motorsports to cover that... If I ever do devote myself to be paintball mad and diss new people into the sports first gun... I'll know thats time for me to put the keyboard down...

All in all cheers for the advice... DH :rolleyes:

Reactions: Dan-Bana

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
OK the only way to get really clear down the sites with that bt is to get a rip clip. Expensive.

The feedneck is already offset somewhat though and paintballers dont look down the sights. A marker is not a gun. Sights are for show only. You will get the feel for aiming.

Reactions: Kevin Fagan

Kevin Fagan

Jan 27, 2013
Glasgow, UK
OK the only way to get really clear down the sites with that bt is to get a rip clip. Expensive.

The feedneck is already offset somewhat though and paintballers dont look down the sights. A marker is not a gun. Sights are for show only. You will get the feel for aiming.
Cheers mate thats the response I was looking for!! :)