Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

most legendary player??

LV 4 26

Millsy- Back Baby
Originally posted by Andy Piper
Graham the ESPN Cup you are talking about was not a world cup, it was a promo event held after the REAL world cup event as you well know and counted for zip.

As for you being an NXL assitant coach, Daryl Trent was the head coach and told me that all you did was follow his directions to go and get information about other teams as they played, as for any game plans used they where all Daryl's.

Also I made a phone call and spoke to Robbo and asked what he thought about Graham Easton being in his peer group and he said, and I quote, "Graham Who?"

Just thought you should know what was said.

Enjoy your party!
Piper Shoots:D

gfresh666

Nov 3, 2001
PA USA
Visit site
nope

Originally posted by Robbo
And with one shot scores a hat trick it seems.....ouch ! [/QUO

The players of Philly said that I earned the ring and that all that matters Pete , you as allways have my respect . .............. the fat one can go play with himself:D ps that email address you gave me for contact got thrown back can you send me it again. heavyd.................. getting hitched

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
nope

Originally posted by gfresh666
Originally posted by Robbo
And with one shot scores a hat trick it seems.....ouch ! [/QUO

The players of Philly said that I earned the ring and that all that matters Pete , you as allways have my respect . .............. the fat one can go play with himself:D ps that email address you gave me for contact got thrown back can you send me it again. heavyd.................. getting hitched
Pipes is always playing with himself Grays, u know that, it's true love in that department and he only rarely gets turned down :)

Heavy D getting hitched?
Oh my, I wonder if she realises....

my email address is robbo@aceville.com