Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Move up or talk?

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
This happened last wkend: My team went 4 practice (2-on-3, 2-on-2), i was on the 2-side moving up. From the snake took 1 out, (& this is the moment) had to signal my mate the new count and move up one bunker OR seize the moment & move up and maybe do addicional damage.

Well guys, this is it: When you FEEL you might have a brake what do you do? Seize it and go crazy :Dor go on the safe side, waste those secs of opportunity & communicate with your buddy (back line, midfield)?

By the way, in practice got tagged & wasted:(

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
It is more important to act, because if you don't you lose the advantage that you'll wish you had taken afterwards AND you may not be able to talk if you miss it because you could get shot out before you can say what you were going to say in the first place. There is a reason back players are held with the responsibility of talking: they are to always be shooting and can afford to look more than the fronts do. Nothing should go on without someone in the back line knowing it at least as fast if not faster than the front. If you are front, yeah, speak when convenient, but it is not your first priority. Your priority is to take advantage of what your position has to offer, as the rest of your team has been fighting to make it possible for you to do so.

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Thanxs on your views guys.

Buddha 3 & cowface1812, D'you know what my mates say 2 me at tha start of tha game? "F**K Johnny, try & stay alive more than 5 sec OK?!"
:rolleyes:

KillerOnion, that's what i try. Gotta get better:mad:

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
advanced timing

check out the advanced timing section in the classroom section.....has good tips, i read it and did much better the next time cuz i remember the things it told me

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Tha news!!!:D

Hey guys, local tourney last wkend: Asked 4 more support from my back line & paid more attention 2 incoming paint when timing my moves out of the bunker:) & life is a peeeeeeach:p

There's a no no: anyone tryed the snake when the bad guys back tape bunkie has a shocker turbo??:( Didn't got light up but thats a dead end.

Hey FAMINE, you might be right: My team insists on having tha best opened bar around in our hotel room. + pissing out from 11th store varandas, in-room soccer playing & downing Jamesons contests the night before. Thats pball in the fast lane:cool: (...ur 5 secs fast 4 me:D :D :D)

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
the way i look at it, in practice, go all out angive em s**t. It dont matter if you get lit up, just learn and try again. Then with more practice at pulling crazy stuff off it will become second nature and your more likely to get it right when it counts

P8ntball2k[SAD YG]