Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My cool new avatar!

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
i know what you're going on about seraph. old man and the sea was a cool book actually.written my Ernist Hemmingway. there you go school did have some uses!

i recon your avatar should reflect your inner self........... thtas why deep dowm i'm just a breakdancing monkey!

tb-303

that avatar is cool BTW, it looks like lone wolf.

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
Hey Seraph, my samurai avatar could kick your samurai avatar's ass. Can't **** with Toshiro Mifune. Even with an arrow through his head.

Seraph

Samurai Member
Nov 26, 2001
The Woods
www.geocities.com
Ahhhh yes, Toshiro Mifune.....very good choice

Yojimbo
Seven Samurai (he was in daisy dukes for half the movie!)
Red Lion
etc. etc.

I love that guy....but i wanted something not so......well....dead

And i dunno, Toshiro died in a few of his movies, Jubei never died....but he did get his ass kicked a couple of times....yet he always came back.....the beauty of animation! :D

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
True, he is not with us anymore, but his immortal soul still lives on. For all we know he could have been reincarnated as me, or you, or maybe John Belushi (because after much thought, I believe that souls are not constricted by linear time. Furthermore, if you can come back as someone in the past or in someone existing in the same period as your living self, it may be very possible that we are all the same soul, the only difference being the age of this one soul. By this reasoning, we may all be Toshiro Mifune). Jubei, although very cool and possessing great skill, is only an animated character, therefore lacking a soul, thus making him not of possible immortal status. I will give him the fact thact that he had possibly the best looking animes of the 90's.

Seraph

Samurai Member
Nov 26, 2001
The Woods
www.geocities.com
ahhh...

Very deep and intelligent post for a guy name Brokemelon....but i'm sure it has some personal or inside meaning.
I too think Ninja Scroll was a top of the line anime...What are your personal favs
Mine include:
Ghost in the Shell (almost mandatory)
Akira (same)
Record of the Lodoss Wars (Japanese version is SO much better)
Samurai X (Roushin Kenshin)
unlike some hardcore anime fans....I do love Dragonball (anything before GT, as i have not had the opportunity to see anything other that the first Dragonball series, and Dragonball Z)
etc.
etc.
:)

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
Akira(I evan had the soundtrack for a while)
Fist of the North Star(truly started the genre)
Gunbuster series(something about chicks in mechs)
Ghost in the Shell(but it lost it's luster once I got over its CG)
Vampire Hunter D(the talking hand, heheheh)
Robotech/Macross(I still want a Veitech/Valkyrie)
Dominion Tank Police(cat girls with band-aids rock)

...as well as countless other titles which I'm ashamed too admit I can't remember in my current state. My opinion on Dragonball I will keep to myself, although in the later episodes I think the quality of the art is getting better.