Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My humble apologies TJ

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
TJ
I seems I owe you a beer for douting you as the man! I spoke to someone else and he tells me the reason I was mislead is cos you are so awesome and throwing down on the field that people want to keep you as a secret! So please forgive me for I was only hopeing you were not a wanna be and it seems you are not.
Nest time I am over I will buy you a beer and a pie or maybe a veggie burger!
Peace
Piper

S-cool dude...you know, lil ol' TJ ain't Tha Man for blowing his own trumpet.

If other people wanna say I'm the best player in the world then that's a huge compliment...and who am I to disagree with them.

Keep it real my man, and next time I come over to lil ol' England I'll take y'all up on that beer.

Peace

Super Davey

In Scotland and Very Cold
Oct 26, 2001
Inverness at the moment
Visit site
TJ 'ickle fella' Lambini

Piper,

You must remember TJ, we met him in the states years ago. He was playing for......I forget who he was playing for, they won anyway!
TJ got MVP.
We went back to his pad, after the tourney, Food,Beers, Strippers etc
Then TJ's girl walks in and finds five of his team mates in bed together, TJ with lipstick on his collar so to speak...
All hell breaks loose, the cops get called we only got away by acting the dumb brits
Remember ?
That man is TJ Lambini !!!

Wannabee indeed

That was kinda how it happened, only as I remember it it was you and some dudes called Billy and ickle Punchy Boy doing the mano et mano thing...

When are y'all coming back to the States boys? We'll have another party an I'll get you laid - by women this time.

Peace.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Oh Yer

Super Davey
I remeber now!! Was that the night Shelly was so gutted that TJ more stickers on his gun than him and was crying into his coke all night? :D
Did we give TJ a lift to the site and he sat in the front of the van, or has he called it Captain Kirks Seat?

Later

TJ 2

Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
Damn, I remember that due...Mr Suit was it?

He was soooo bad he made Fred Schultz look like Michael Jordan.

What was the dude's real name? Shelly Tatworth or something?

Girl's name...

Peace.

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Andy Andy Andy..

Sometimes youre like a newbie! Didnt you know who TJ was? tss tss..

I been trying to have him playing for Joy along time now but I had to settle with some SC Ironmen instead.
And about that article. If TJ say that we Euros suck then we suck!

Magued