Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My local site...

-Tris-

Ambushing - don't disturb
Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
Hi all,

Just went on google earth to see wether you could see their grass field from my local site. Lucky for me it was just on the right side of the cut off point (where the image goes less defined).

Anyho... Ive marked the two teams bases and was wondering what you would do for a tactic, I'll repost one tactic we used before, tomorrow as Im only just feeling tired now (hence ive posted this time in the morning).

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7427/sabotage2sg2.png

Just thought it would be a fun thing to do :D

Cheers for looking,
Tris
(p.s You cant see all the bunkers in this pic, and Im not tooo sure where they would be so use your imagination ;) )

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Run as fast as you can directly at them whilst shooting and screaming obcenities (sp?) then grab the flag and run back :D
Hey ! your giving away my secret tactics !;)
the other one, is shoot all the bad guys and win the game, oh bugger that's another one i let out:eek:
A sensible answer is to hide behind one of the bunkers that "i imagine are there", and then jump out and shoot all the bad guys when they come past:rolleyes:

-Tris-

Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
LOL :D nice tacs :p

The link below is what we tryed, our objective was to use the LAW (Light Anti-tank Weapon) to blow up the "Guns of Sabotage" (red base). The yellow line is where the guy fired, our positions were given away cause the sheer noise of the thing, let alone the grenade flying out of the thing :rolleyes:

Anyho thats what we tried.... It may have worked if we shot correctly. Was a laugh tho ^^

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/696/sabotage21su1.png

[Edit: Forgot to mention the purple dots are us, dunno why i added that for some reason :S (im the one next to the clump of trees)]

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
One good tactic you may like to try is tucking in your elbow - it makes a lovely target from where I'm looking ;)

-Tris-

Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
lol, yea that pic is just me fooling around, you shoulda seen me last time i was in the woods, behind a small bush curled up like a contortionist, boy did it hurt when i got up :(

tim_c

Oct 12, 2006
Man that fields a killer.. running through the long grass...

For the red dot team, key is to hold the 2 clumps of trees immediately southwest of the base, then storm their base and use the woods at the NW and W edge to flank their flanking players! ;)

For the Orange dot team... Defend the base, or run along that path as you suggested, but it's a hard fight as it's mostly uphill. Best bet is to go furhter out, hide like insects, and try and ambush their flankers.