The Home Of European Paintball

my new ego-mag

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
you know i do a ripclip side feed for the tach one warp body,,

makes every thing so much more tidy,,

im in the process of having a clear out,, i have a set of emag lowers with board and rail..

and im looking to go back to a mech,,,
if you know any one who has a intelli frame and rail,, let them know im looking for a trade.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I have a ule milled tac rail and a deadlywind cf fore grip going up for sale soon

renie

Mar 2, 2008
no worres ill have to borrow GeeTees :)

If u find that red oring ill make up some x-valve inserts

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Dangerzone's shop on eBay have been trying to sell std rails, a bit expensive mind but I'm sure they'd take an offer.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Thank You Renie and Eelz..... You have both given me some inspiration to sort my automag out.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
lol, you either love or hate the warp system.

they are a bit of a farce when people say 'they eliminate hopper hits'.! , you just get gogged instead, brilliant for extra field vision though.:cool:
We played Pro in the MS when these came out, and I remember playing the Ironmen, and one of them said to me after the game "you know, its so hard to shoot you guys! We see the corner of the goggles, and then you realise 17bps is coming your way!" which I was rather chuffed with. The Warp enabled us to be better than we would have been with regular hopper setups. Was the fastest, most consistent feeding loader (bar the Qloader) and it seemed ready made for the lvl 10 Xmags. I would have used it for longer, but its only drawback was the sheer weight!

That is a V sexy setup EELZ! Im tre jealous!

Storm Uk v LA Ironmen Toulouse 2003.jpg

(Im in the green JTs, amber lens)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I agree an Ego-mag is cool. I would prefer a slangel - It's an angel and a slut combined. Imagine an Angel A1, with a killer bod, which you and your friends can handle whenever you want. Awesome.