Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

N v S Big Game 2K4 Booking Open Now

Victor six

TrannyPaintballer
Jun 7, 2002
Staffordshire Moorlands
Visit site
Sixty quid sounds expensive... but if there's a case of paint thrown in then it doesn't seem so bad; it just means there's less for me to carry down on me bike!

Just think about it: how many rec-ballers pay £20 or less for a case of reasonable paint?

Ignore the whingers Parksy; I think its a fair deal, and I've got shorter arms than a Yorkshireman...

Oh yes, and if "the South shall rise again", the moon will be made of cheese, the seas shall turn to yogurt, and I'll show me arse in Woolworths' window.

warped sports

Parksy Big Game 2K5
The Belgians are coming

Hi guys, the Belgians are comming this year, just been talking to Joachim from Area 51 indoor paintball center in Belgium and he's bringing around 20 players to 2k4, Also looks likes the yanks and the froggs will be making it over here this year too with lot of booking forms being e mailed to the States and France, it's going to be a real mix this year, i will keep you posted.

Regards
Paul Parkes

Heaven

Aug 21, 2003
Surrey
Visit site
Originally posted by Ben
out of interest did anyone find they needed more than 2000 balls last time?

Oh, and whats the deal with camping - do we have to pre-pay, book or...?

I used 4 boxes for the whole day and left with 3 and had fun shooting it to.

Heaven

Aug 21, 2003
Surrey
Visit site
So the question begs

Originally posted by Silentbob
How many of you sosouthern fties are up for an ass wh00ping this year? :p

Would just like to point out that there were a lot of us Southerners helping the Northerners kick arse that day. This was due to the northerners not being able to attract enough players due to them running scared

;) lol

Hopefully the wrexham clan will attend this year. I feel i must point out that it is north Britain Vs south Britain, just for all you ignorant arseholes who call it england; you may be excused once if you are a yank. A good idea is for all the people that forget about the other 3 nations in the UK; is for them to join up with the french players, and they can play against everyone else.:D