Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

n00b player

The One Mint

Half asleep
Oct 3, 2002
Cambridge
I am a newbie with a stock inferno field vert feed on CO2, and all necessary maintenance equipment, and pots+pack

I would like to know what may be a good thing to get next

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
welcome to the wonderful world of upgrades...

Hope you have your wallet handy...

You dont mention goggles + hopper - you may have forgotten but if you don't have them you will definitely need both. I'd recommend trying lots of goggles till you find a pair you really like and don't worry about the cost, since you'll have them strapped on your face for a good long while. For your setup a cheap 9v revvy should be OK hopperwise.

Other than that, spend your money on playing as much as you can for a while - you'll soon realise which things tick you off and need fixing...

Your next steps might be a new barrell, and expansion chamber, knee pads etc, but it all depends on how you play, jsut don't forget to check in the Classifieds forum for cheap deals before you buy anything

Have fun!

Julesbloke

Apr 11, 2002
Midlands, UK
Visit site
I have an Inferno Recballer - similar to yours, but with the "fancy" body.

I've added the following:

Double trigger - cos I like them!

Venturi bolt - supposedly improves accuracy?!?

Drop forward - to improve the firing position of the marker when held and balance the weight of the bottle better

Enhanced volume chamber with front bottle mount - so I could mount accessories on it! See below

Expansion chamber - screwed into new front bottle mount! This allows the gas to expand before entering the marker and will greatly improve your velocity consistancy

Barrel - Dye Excel, better than the stock one!

All that will hit your credit card fairly badly! So first off I'd recommend the barrel, followed by the bottle mount and an expansion chamber to improve your accuracy/consistancy. The rest is just preference - if you don't like the double trigger or drop forward, don't bother!

sonic

Nov 4, 2001
nottingham.uk
www.uk-mastres.co.uk
i have an inferno heat the set up is as follows

inferno heat
double trigger (standad)
ventri bolt (a little softer on paint+increases accuracy)
planet drop forward (5 inch gets the marker in tighter to the body)
sprint pipe
10 inch dye stainless barrel (very accurate)
dye sticky grips
12 revvy (not one chopped ball since i have had this)

next upgrades
smart parts freak system
air system
possible gas thru grip:cool:

played with this baby for about 2years and its not let me down yetl.:)
only about +4/-4 over the crono(not bad for co2)
hope this gives u a few ideas

the dye exel barrels are well worth the money .:)