The Home Of European Paintball

Nations Cup @ MS Campaign Cup Basildon

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Who is on the GB team? Seen a couple people on facebook

Cheers
Me and Spike will be running the Great Britian Team, and the Line up will be posted up on here Tomorrow.

So will need you all to come down to the Event and cheer on the boys and you guys can be the difference.........SO PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BOYS AGAINST THE RERST OF EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Twizz, Team GB Coach

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Me and Spike will be running the Great Britian Team, and the Line up will be posted up on here Tomorrow.

So will need you all to come down to the Event and cheer on the boys and you guys can be the difference.........SO PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BOYS AGAINST THE RERST OF EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Twizz, Team GB Coach
So is this team made up of entity guys and the Tigers..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Blimey, I wonder what this email below means then .......

Hi Robbo,
You might be able to help Barry and the UKPSF to put an English national team for Campaign cup.
You will find attached an explanation of the nation cup system
Regarding the registration fee.
If UKPSF become a member of the EPBF, the regsitartion fee will be only 250 euros.
If not, the cost is 500 euros.
So far 7 national teams have confimed like France, Germany, Russia, Denmark, Switzerland, Latvia…
Best regards and thanks for your help.

laurent HAMET

www.adrenalinegames.com
www.supairball.com
www.face-full.com
www.epbf.info
www.millennium-series.com

Left hand .. right hand?

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Just a brief update games are due to be starting around 5pm and not as pete mentioned... This is the latest from th e email sent to the team managers today....

Games schedule: We are in the process to finalize the schedule.
Games will start Friday and Saturday around 5pm when Millennium day games will be over.
You will play on the CPL and SPL field at least 1 game Friday and up to 3 games Saturday if you reach the final.