The Home Of European Paintball

need help with slg

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Have you changed the battery?

If so have made sure the battery is touching the metal connectors in the marker?
(not sure what they are called)

Ive replaced the battery in mine and the battery doesnt fit, i have put a little bit of card underneath the battery to hold it in place and connected!

Im no expert myself but other than that it may have something to do with the inner parts, are the O-Rings lubed and internals of the marker clean?

Not sure otherwise bro.

-Pigeon

Cam Mc

Yes, quite...
Dec 10, 2008
North West
change battery,
disassemble
check ALL o-rings, change broken ones.
lube
reassemble

If you have no o-rings go to www.oringmonkey.com for full rebuild sets of o-rings

This is what I would do anyway.

Follow the manual;)

good luck

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
1) does it switch on?
2) cycle AT all?
3)change the battery ( as pigeoooon said)
4) sounds dumb but is your air turned on?

Lubing shouldnt really have much to do with it cycling

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Hi

Try checking the following things...
-Does the marker even turn on? If not, then replace the battery. If yes, what light sequence does the LED go through when it turns on?
-Is your air-system correctly attached? Do you have a full tank of air, and have you adjusted the output pressure of the Hyper3 reg (the fore-grip) of the SLG?
-With the marker turned on (eyes turned off), and aired up, when you pull the trigger does the solenoid make a loud clicking noise, or a no noise at all?

Let me know how you get on with these and I can make a better assessment of the problem. If you wish you can contact me directly; eurotech@dyeprecision.com or by phone - 02086496330

Thanks

Ash Chaplen
DYE Europe