Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need help

smithsmith42

Jul 5, 2013
i signed up last night and i had to have 20 posts to buy gear so i was replying to people so i got 26 posts then i come on to day and now i have 1 post and i cant look at people are selling need help im lost

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
I'm guessing you were speed posting and the content of your posts offered little value to circumnavigate the 20 post rule to get into the classified section.
Don't take it personally but rules are rules for your protection and that of others

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
i signed up last night and i had to have 20 posts to buy gear so i was replying to people so i got 26 posts then i come on to day and now i have 1 post and i cant look at people are selling need help im lost

And that was one of the first posts that you have posted that you meant. All the others were pretty much spam to get your count up. As much as we want people to be able to use our FREE classifieds forum, and in a safe way, we dont need anyone digging up old threads and pretty much spamming their way in. Your postcount was reset by one of the other mods, so this time, try joining in like a normal person would, and you'll be fine.

Last edited:

smithsmith42

Jul 5, 2013
need help again i have 20 posts and i cant look at for sale i have taken my time now and done it right but still cant look at it ?