Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I need some advice from you lovely people

Over the past 2 days I have been having some issues with Ljonez. I sold him a creed on the 11th May. He sent me a PM saying the allen keys where missing i therefore send it another set.
I had a email yesterday from PayPal telling me Sam Jones has opened a dispute for the payment made on 11 May 2011 no warning, no message me on here nothing. I then contact Sam via PayPal asking why he did this and what can we do to sort this issue out. He told me he thought it wouldn’t be resolved on PGI and this was the best way of sorting it. Talk about jump right in there. At this point he told me that the trigger was faulty as well

Cutting a long story short we agreed for me to spend £60 on new parts and i would send another set of allen keys to his address in Spain. He agreed this would be ok and it was left as that the parts ordered and payed for. Not even 2 hours passed then it was made into a claim and paypal have frozen my account and causing no end of issue for me. They are now looking into for us.

Is there anything i can do apart from just let paypal do its thing.

This guy just wants a refund and is not interested in anything else. Could be board of the gun and thought he do a refund

If my Paypal balance is in the negative and the refund is ordered by Paypal can they take the money out of my Bank Account

Ive tryed to keep this between just me and him but now with paypal wanting police reports etc i am lost and need some help

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
To be fair I doubt the mods will want to touch this. With all these deals and extra parts and repairs going on its just a mess. As the issue is also going on via Paypal, it will be between you, paypal and him.

This guy just wants a refund and is not interested in anything else. Could be board of the gun and thought he do a refund
Maybe so, but if he is claiming it is broken, paypal will most likely side with him unless you can prove otherwise.

If my Paypal balance is in the negative and the refund is ordered by Paypal can they take the money out of my Bank Account
No, however the next time you use paypal to make a payment it will take the full ammount to cover the refund aswell. If your paypal is held in negative they will pass you onto a debt collection agency.

My advice is to ring paypal up and speak to someone from the disputes department who will be able to advise you better than anyone here.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Im more worried about the whole - paypal balance because at the moment it is

It was working when i sent it as are all my marker but like you say how can i prove this.

G

Gassy

It will take balls but call the little ****** bluff,you have offered to have vanguard look at the marker at your expense and he has refused that says one of two things to me.

he is bored/doesn't like the marker and is taking the piss (there is nothing wrong with it)

or

he has done something to the marker that vanguard would pick up on in a second and his paypal claim would be blown out of the water.

DO NOT DEAL WITH LJONEZ

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Unless you make a payment, paypal cannot take anything from your bank.

What they will do is hold the balance until such time they decide who is in the wrong.

If your paypal balance is in the negative, then you basically can't use your account until its back to the positive.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Unless you make a payment, paypal cannot take anything from your bank.

What they will do is hold the balance until such time they decide who is in the wrong.

If your paypal balance is in the negative, then you basically can't use your account until its back to the positive.
If paypal say yes the seller is in the right and the refund is issued and my paypal is still in the negative what happens then.

Im sorry for all the questions this has never happened to me

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Then ! when they side with the buyer. As they will, they will take the amount from your bank.

And why the **** im writing this out again is beyond me

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Then ! when they side with the buyer. As they will, they will take the amount from your bank.

And why the **** im writing this out again is beyond me

They cannot take it from your bank without your permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.