Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need some people to play

uno

Nov 27, 2001
Texas
Visit site
come on now. im looking for some local people to play some paintball. north east texas has a few good players. but i need more.

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
but they have there own furom,, well sort of , full of yanks,

pbnation, and there r several french and german furoms,
if loads and loads of yanks came this furom will be theres[sort of] and we would be left out, NO OFFENCE TO NO1

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Hi,

The more people on this site, the more chance the site has of growing.

There are in excess of 50,000 paintballers visiting p8 on a monthly basis (and this is growing) - over 80% of these are Americans. However, only 1200 or so are registered on the board. Why is that? My concern is that when a non uk baller comes on and posts he/she is not made to feel welcome and part of the global scene.

You got to remember Cowface (can't believe I just typed that) this site is a business, the more customers the more success, and this ensures it doesn't go the way of most internet set ups.

Besides, paintball should stand as an international sport and not a cacophony of pimply arsed countries, blinkered and fighting their own battles.

My message to yanks, or anyone for that matter, is 'welcome mate, tell a friend'.:)

uno

Nov 27, 2001
Texas
Visit site
hey,

dont worry bout me. up to this point i (a yank as you call me) have never felt like i was being put down by anyone on the site. actually i have been more readily accepted here than on lots of other sites. i like this site and enjoy checking the boards and reading articles and the such. i have posted a few things and as of yet have not gotten a rude or derogitory comment. i have gotten such comments from other sites. i just think its good to have an idea of what everyone in the world is doing in paintball. in this sport we have to be united even if we are seperated by geography. maybe we should start a paintball foreign exchange program. haha. anyways, thanks for letting me talk.