Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

need to get hold of a modiator please

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
becuase i tryied and it still will not send me a pass word. it took like three months for me to get on it last time and i only did becuase a friend got a mod to help

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Crawler78

I think what Midge is trying to say is that PBNation is nothing to do with P8ntballer so our lovely moderators here, kind & helpful as they may be, can't do anything about problems on boards run by someone else

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Originally posted by Liz
Crawler78

I think what Midge is trying to say is that PBNation is nothing to do with P8ntballer so our lovely moderators here, kind & helpful as they may be, can't do anything about problems on boards run by someone else
thanks for clearing that up liz. I wasn't sure what i was trying to say :)

Midge

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by MidgetFista
so why not make a new account on PBnation, and then tell it to those moderators?

Oh BTW mod's, if ur reading this, can u please sort out my account on www.analgoatsex.com. I seem to have lost the password, and i can't get my hourly feast of fun!

BLEH!

Midge
Hey back off little guy. He was just trying to get some help. I know what he was trying to ask and why he asked it on p8ntballer. I know he couldn't get any help on pbnation, and he thought maybe someone on p8ntballer might of had the same problem on their pbnation account. I don't take kindly to smartass blokes who pick on my young guns. I suggest you think twice, before you make fun of someone who is just trying to get a little help:mad: