Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"NEW 3 MAN NSPL torny

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
fair enough would like to have a go but it is in DEVON and BRISTOL yar boo and sucks moan groan drone. :(

will obviously have to make that sort of trip when i begin playing koth but atm that sort of trip is too far just to play 3-man tourney. (no offence to 3-man of course).

my location is horrible yeah sure im five minutes from where they have heavens gate but heavens gate is a bit beyond me atm, and all other tourneys a billion million miles away(exaggeration)......

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
fair enough would like to have a go but it is in DEVON and BRISTOL yar boo and sucks moan groan drone. :(

will obviously have to make that sort of trip when i begin playing koth but atm that sort of trip is too far just to play 3-man tourney. (no offence to 3-man of course).

my location is horrible yeah sure im five minutes from where they have heavens gate but heavens gate is a bit beyond me atm, and all other tourneys a billion million miles away(exaggeration)......

DUDE you are 1 1/2 drive from UCZ come on give it a go

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
hmmm you convince me.........:cool:

must now however persuade my mum to allow me and transport me...... oh god how am i going to do that?:rolleyes: :confused:

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
Be nice tel here you love her, and clean your room " also the shoping in Plymouth is FAB with a new BIG ass shopping center.

Book in Quick with Syd and get the Free proto stff to use ok. (you will have to give it back at the end of the day)

there will be help for you if needed and good grub too

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
arrgghhhhh she says nooooooo............. :( :( :( :mad:

BUT it says there will be 5 more in the year, so i am guessing there will be another in the easter hols, end of march???? cos if there is it would be IMMENSE AMAZING TOTAL AWESOMENESSAGE!!!!:D :D :D

end of march is my bday which gives me a bit of leverage with the mother and a lot of $CASH$ to spend, and she says she wouldnt mind camping for a few days.

DUDE you are 1 1/2 drive from UCZ
if you mean 1 1/2 hours, google says its 3 hours man! although i reckon you are probably a lot more intelligent then the damn computer.;) :p