Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new barrel

Barrels accuracy and all that jazz

Most barrels are of very similar performance, the biggest factor is the paint to barrel match, so buying one of a bore to fit the paint is a better idea, both companies (Dye and Smart Parts) are very respected companies, so both will be excellent barrles.

Another option is the freak junior, a bit more pricey to get the barrel and the first insert (one in the midle of the range would be a good start) but individual inserts would then be much cheaper than new barrels, but you would still get the increased flexibility. So once you have the first lot, if the paint is a bit big, get a bigger bore insert etc).

If they are anywhere near as good as the Freak then they will be sweet.

Good luck with whichever you get

Richard

mynamesdave

Hippopotamus
Feb 16, 2002
Bucks, England
Visit site
if your just looking at either the excel or AA go for the excel. Performance wise they are roughly the same i reckon, but it is cheaper (always a bonus this sport) and is made by Dye (i have a boomy and its gr8).

Saying that thought i did have an AA barrel for my piranha, and it was quite good, but i'd go for the Dye.

daz

kashanova905

Jul 10, 2002
simi valley, ca
Visit site
if u are considering going lp with ur pirahna then i would suggest something with a little less porting, like already said most of the accuracy comes from paint/barrel match. a few nice inexspensive barrels with great quality and performance are lapcos, and cps...