Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New ego to be released?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
dangit you beat me to it with these pics xD is it just me or is it pretty fugly? think you need to either have completely hoseless design or go with standard macroline in the bottom etc. but having a stumpy reg with the hose or whatever it is going straight in the middle just looks like it will be damn uncomfortable to hold. which really surprises me because eclipse always have such great ergonomics.

stooey b

May 6, 2005
Pics have just been removed from Facebook dont think we shud have seen it just yet, I'm lovin it

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
like the lpr change, like the rubber reg cover, prolly quite grippy which is nice when running through buildings. The half assed attempt at macroless just screams lazy to me.

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
like the lpr change, like the rubber reg cover, prolly quite grippy which is nice when running through buildings. The half assed attempt at macroless just screams lazy to me.
Kinda agree with Craig, like the removed LPR, like the grip (no more shredded palms on gloves) and not convinced on the marcoline, lots of bends for the hp air to go through now, the rest of the externals look very similar to the 11. Wonder what the internals are like, Dart kit as standard?

I'll put my name forward as a field tester if they are short of volunteers :D