Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New fixed price tournament inc paint :)

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
Because of the very favourable response to this format idea we have decided to give it a run out to find any problems if any we may find.

So the date we have picked is the first Sunday in October (6th) the venue is still to be confirmed but it looks like it will be Nottingham Skirmish and those that have played there before can vouch for the superior set up of the site.
We will be using several sites for this format all based in the midlands (ish) area.

The event is strictly limited to twenty teams only....

Deposits (£50) are required to confirm entry and I will put up a team list as and when we have confirmation.
If you would like to enter please send me a PM with your team name and contact details including your telephone number.
Deposits are returnable on confirmation of Paintball site to be used if it is not suitable for you but as I have said it is 90% Nottingham.

Russ
im sure you mean sunday 7th:rolleyes:

loz 40

Jan 20, 2004
Leicester
Visit site
Its the old Forest Nationals basically

It sounds like the old format from Forest Nationals except you got some extra paint if you qualified for end of day play offs.

In theory it was a good format all teams being eqaul re amount of paint allowed.

But as the old saying goes all teams are equal BUT some are more equal than others!

We played this often back in the day and certain teams we played against always seemed to shoot **** loads at us compared to what we could shoot back.

We took the slueth like approach to watching certain teams in the staging area over the days play and at days end counting empty paint boxes under benches where everyone used to put paint boxes.

It became apparent that some had two or thee more cases than all the rest.

How could this be i hear you ask!

The answer is simple and two fold.

1. Team A was fielding two squads in same event and paint was passing between the two teams.

2. Team A was also a site / event paint suppliers sponsored / pet team and so was fed extra.

So what i am tring to say is there is always a way to get around any rules.

Try it if you like the sound of it if you dont dont.

Loz