Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New hopper from DYE- the Rotor.

Gran

London Nexus #32
Sep 3, 2006
£30 difference is a hell of a price bracket!

Where did that info come from?

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
but if its true, thats $dollar$ for loader.
go back to the ghetto =p

hot stuff tho like a mix of all the good bits of the loaders out atm v light, supa long battery time, fast, not sold on the looks yet but il wait till i see it in person.

good stuff

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
probably out of thin air or the inner anus...but if its true, thats $dollar$ for loader.
Is it?

I remember when reloaders cost £130 brand new? As a brand new product which has new patents i guess they're trying to recover the costs of the R&D, tooling and production.

The £30 difference i admit is a bit erroneus so this figure possibly has been pulled out of someones arse. But equally it might not have been.

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
no sensors...so its a dye version of the torque effectivley??

so if the price figure is right...its what 100quid for a loader that effectivley is a motor a plastic shell and an on off switch...that takes the piss.

jumbaleo

Feb 18, 2006
Visit site
no sensors...so its a dye version of the torque effectivley??

so if the price figure is right...its what 100quid for a loader that effectivley is a motor a plastic shell and an on off switch...that takes the piss.
But give or take a few quid most of the loaders that have come out at one time or another have been around the £100 pound mark. Theyre all about the same cost at the end of the day.. Anyway it might pay to see what it delivers before running it down?

And besides, you don't have to buy it?

jim