Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New loading invention! lookie lookie!

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
they're blatantly made of rubber/foam... rubber fins that are convex in shape that when pressure is applied they flex out of the way.

polycarbonate at that thickness would require some effort to flex out of the way, and the human arm is made to push upwards more than downwards.

so rubber or foam FTW!! :)

of course i could be entirely wrong. Its been known.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by ollgeeze
lol, that was a bit childish, spesh for a mod :rolleyes: .
i dont see how they can be tough if they flex under the weight of a paintball, im presuming they are made out of polycarbonate or something similar which would bend out of shape quite easily at the sort of thickness you would need for it to giveway to a paintball.

no need to get offended, were just questioning the product like you would expect from people with not many facts at hand....
Actually, Oll, you ain't questioning anything. You made a categorical statement (see "must") predicated on complete and utter ignorance. If you had said I don't know how they can do x, y or z--then that would have been questioning.
And as for imagining polycarbonate would suit, well, there you go again.
And while you might have taken offense at my comment it is, without doubt, true. If someone or something were to do to you what you or I can do to the fingers without harming or damaging them you would be left a wreck and even the NHS wouldn't be able to put you back together again.
Nor am I offended in the least--just pointing out (though it should be obvious) that you are totally clueless--at least in this particular instance.

And Mario-- Bbbzzzzzzzz! Wrong-o.

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Originally posted by Baca Loco
Actually, Oll, you ain't questioning anything. You made a categorical statement (see "must") predicated on complete and utter ignorance. If you had said I don't know how they can do x, y or z--then that would have been questioning.
And as for imagining polycarbonate would suit, well, there you go again.
And while you might have taken offense at my comment it is, without doubt, true. If someone or something were to do to you what you or I can do to the fingers without harming or damaging them you would be left a wreck and even the NHS wouldn't be able to put you back together again.
Nor am I offended in the least--just pointing out (though it should be obvious) that you are totally clueless--at least in this particular instance.

And Mario-- Bbbzzzzzzzz! Wrong-o.

although what i said was in the form of a statement it was meant to be another subject for debate but obviously my social skills arent good enough to realise that people would see it as an outright, set in stone statement.
so sorry.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I guess ductape and aluminium kitchen foil (folded twice for thickness - obviously)

Although I think John C could be on to something.

Shylad

Checkout the pussy
Sep 23, 2004
Sunny Brum
It sounds pretty good but if it's not got a lid, then
we'll probably only be able to use it 3 months of
the year as it'll be rainin the other 9:p

haz

NPF Raiders #07
May 10, 2004
Birmingham
www.facebook.com
rain problem

Even if it is only good for when its dry, there is a solution. Integrate a mechanism onto it whereby you could still attach a lid for the wet weather. That way, if its a dry day on your tournament, cool, you get the advantage of having a faster load. If its wet, oh well, you can just whack your lid on top of the fin part, and you're no better off than we all are now - and the time it takes to load now doesnt really hinder us too bad, so its all good :)

Baca, if you use this idea, can i have a cut of the profit???? :D ;) :p

Another idea, if this starts to get a lil bulky with a lid aswell, hybrid or someone could redesign the shells???