Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New magazine launching

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Why are you all scaredof Robbo? He is like a pussy cat really and I know the real secret to his macho out look! Now where did I put his wifes number?

And while we are on the subject....... This had better be paintball related or it goes!

Debs

Aug 1, 2007
London
Why are you all scaredof Robbo? He is like a pussy cat really and I know the real secret to his macho out look! Now where did I put his wifes number?

!
I am saying nothing Andy, he has stayed out of trouble for almost a year now which is very nearly a record and that's exactly how I like it.
Say 'hello' to L for me.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I am saying nothing Andy, he has stayed out of trouble for almost a year now which is very nearly a record and that's exactly how I like it.
Say 'hello' to L for me.
Sh!te, who the hell allowed Deb to sign up?
Hmmmmmmm, an immediate ban seems to be in order ....is that ok beloved?

:( I might have to behave myself now and be nice to people Eewwwwww !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hmmmmmm, my future looks kinda bleak but seeing as she has helped keep me outa trouble for what seems like an age, I suppose I might have to defer to the better half and continue on my best behaviour.
Tho I still have one last little thing to tidy up and thankfully, she is in full agreement as for the future suprise a couple of arseholes will no doubt encounter ........ I will NEVER forget and will NEVER drop it ........ :)