Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new marker for a beginner

marc donaldson

Jul 30, 2013
hello everyone,

im new to this forum.
yes you probably all know whats coming, but if i could get some help it would be much appreciated.
im looking for a new marker nothing overly expensive but not cheap,
i will be spending around £350-450

i have already got a marker (bt-4 slice with apex2 barrel) buy i want something better
the marker ive got is only about 3 weeks old lol
i spend alot of time in the woods using it with a few of my mates.

ive currently been looking at an empire resurrection autococker and an invert mini, both look nice, seen videos of them in action they both seem like solid markers.

i just want to know what marker is the best to buy for my price range
the two i mentioned where only a couple ive been looking at, so im not ruling anything out

thanks for any and all help
marc

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Personally, in that money, I'd look at a secondhand marker - you'll get something was top tree just a couple of years back, and still is!
Ego9,10,11 - Geo 2 or a very nice Empire Axe would all fall into budget.

Cockers are very nice markers, but outdated a little - an enthusiasts choice rather than a mainstream one.

marc donaldson

Jul 30, 2013
well when i was looking at the resurrection i thought it could come in handy instead of dusting a load of paint i can take more accurate shots but then its not as fast as others.

i dont mind buying second hand as long as its been looked after properly, dont wanna spend loads of money on a piece of sh*t

thanks alot for your reply

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
What do you need the marker to do? (as in your playing tournament or woodsball?) you can get dm10-12 in that price range and they are extremely nice markers

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
I play woods ball with a mini invert which is a great little marker for around the £250/280 mark but you would prob be better off with an axe it has more stuff on than the mini as stock like the on off asa which makes bottle changes a lot easier you can get one for the mini after market for around 65 quid.

Mr_phish

Jul 31, 2013
essex
try getting a second hand top range marker ie nt ego geo if you cant get one of them id say something along the lines of a mini etha or etek even for woodsball therel still be good and then if you jump over to airball you dnt need to buy another marker