Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new marker for a beginner

gazzafoz

Gaz
Jul 3, 2013
Luton
Ye people have allways said try before buy, think even the admins were sayin post to them first, or at the very least get a dated vid of it working

Mr_phish

Jul 31, 2013
essex
What gun you moved upto ? I'm thinking about getting a s/h ego9 but want to keep my mini as a back up
I've now got a 2012 boblong g6r with upgraded board such a lovely marker best thing I've ever shot hits land 99% of the time was well worth getting and only payed 400 for it

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
Nice I'm trying to land an ego10 at the mo but am a bit under asking price. Don't want to part with my mini have sunk to much into it got tech T delrin bolt and tech t springs set, empire on/off asa, love kills grips imported from the us, drop forward also imported from us, 14" carbon fibre nightstick. Have become very attached to it :)

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
yeah about 100 i was looking at the Invert mini actually looks like a really good little gun
In my opinion I would save up more money and increase your budget because £100 markers new are going to be as good a rental ones and 2nd hand markers for £100 you might find the odd mini but my advice is save up as much as possible the look at 2nd hand markers like the etha, axe or get a new proto rail

Bryso16v

Jul 22, 2013
Cumbernauld
www.elliott-images.co.uk
heres a question, could you make a mini everybit as good as an Axe by upgrades etc? if you can, im sure its the more expensive way, but for us newbies building it up seems like a better option, is it possible

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Not a good idea - it's like wanting a ferrari, and trying to get one by uprgraing your ford focus.

Best is to buy secondhand, then save up. You can usually then sell for not muchless than you paid when you want to upgrade.

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
For your budget you can find a fully modded ion. I've seen these being used and will easily keep up with most high end stock markers. Not a fan of the axes and these require orings removing from the HPA reg or they blow the internal Orings