Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Paintball World Record!!!!!!!

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
On Saturday 18th June 2011 at the Armo-Geddon VI Scenario Paintball Event, a new Guinness World Record was set for the Worlds Longest Paintball Shot.

The record was set by Chris Charnley with a distance of 75.143 metres.

Chris was using a Tippmann Phenom marker, Apex 2 barrel tip with Formula 13 paint.

The distance was measured to an accuracy of one millimetre using £36,000 worth of surveying equipment and authenticated by a professional surveyor.

The Guinness World Record for the Worlds Longest Paintball Shot was created by Shoreline in cooperation with the Guinness World Record Committee and is part of Shoreline's ongoing commitment to broaden the appeal of paintball by raising the games profile outside of the industry.

Congratulations to Chris, a British player with a new paintball World Record.

Future World Record attempts will be run at all Shoreline events and are free of charge.

Nathypie

Freeballer
May 27, 2008
Newton Abbot
Absolutely cracking, a fantastic bloke who thoroughly deserves it, and now im able say 'my best mate is a guiness world record holder'. Nice one milky.

@liam 92 - i believe it was a ten shot limit, not sure though but im sure Tim will confirm what the limit was

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
10 shots wow! might just go attempt this myself someday when i'm feeling lucky :D

congrats in order all the same! now pull the same off in an actual game and i might nickname you 'God' ;)

tiberius 9.1 + first strike anybody?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Tim .. come on mate ... this doesn't mean anything significant here because of soo many different variables and factors, the only reason this can be documented is because someone's gone to the trouble of organising the Guinness guys .... If I went to the Guinness guys, I could easily be the world champion longest paintball shooter whilst riding a camel .....

Now, if I go looking in my loft somewhere, I could find a couple of world cup winners medals, world series medals blah, blah, blah ... I don't need no Guinness guys to validate those achievements Tim, to win those, I had to compete against the best players in the world to win not just be the first to set something up and proclaim myself a winner because of it being the first time it's been done under those type conditions .... I got no problem whatsoever in accepting the authenticity of what went down but I will argue to my dying breath that it means anything of any significance and yet you'd think from the way you have presented it, this guy has just beaten Ollie Lang in a face-off ...

Mind you, I could be missing something here and so I'm sure you'll put me right if I have :)

PS I've just been told by one of our mods I'm being a miserable bastid and should let the sun shine a little without clouding it over ... I think he may be right but this is a forum, and forums are where we discuss things, miserable or otherwise ..:)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
do they have to hit a target at that distance, or are they just trying to fire a ball as far as possible?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It smacks of far too much formality attempting to validate a somewhat banal event, and then dressing it all up as something significant which I'm afraid it most certainly isn't.