Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New players.

Maris

Jan 9, 2015
Rotherham
Hi to all!
Excited to join paintballers community!
Me and my wife just purchased our first markers and googles, and next month going to our first walk on and have some questions.
What to expect on our first walk on?
Do we need to buy pot packs and padded equipment for first time?

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Hi Maris and Wife

Put it this way you are definitely going to get shot that's a given, Regarding padding I would definitely invest in some paintball Knee pads and Elbow Pads, Body protection that's something you need to decide after you play next month your wife will probably want some to protect her (.)(.) as paintball bruise more on fleshier parts of your body.

What type of walk on are you going too, Big games? local site?

Maris

Jan 9, 2015
Rotherham
Hi Maris and Wife

Put it this way you are definitely going to get shot that's a given, Regarding padding I would definitely invest in some paintball Knee pads and Elbow Pads, Body protection that's something you need to decide after you play next month your wife will probably want some to protect her (.)(.) as paintball bruise more on fleshier parts of your body.

What type of walk on are you going too, Big games? local site?
Hi,
Thanks for the advice, gonna have a look for some bounce vests and I have some mtb elbow, knee pads.
We are going to local site, not a big game.

Maris

Jan 9, 2015
Rotherham
Right ok so your probably looking 30-40 per side ish

Good way to start your paintball, Like I said though your definitely going to get shot
We have played rental days, probably on walk on it's gonna be lot more :D
About bounc vests, on what brands we need to look at?
Thanks

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi to all!
Excited to join paintballers community!
Me and my wife just purchased our first markers and googles, and next month going to our first walk on and have some questions.
What to expect on our first walk on?
Do we need to buy pot packs and padded equipment for first time?
Welcome! (y)