Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to pump- Help!

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
That Kaos looks like a nice bit of kit. The anti-roll out feature on the barrel is a really neat idea, but wouldn't be much use if you swap barrels a lot. I just fit my paint to barrel on WGP pump to prevent rollout as much as possible.

piercee100

Feb 16, 2009
It looks cool. I was just curious about it especially as I'm going to be wanting a pump in the future for my wife. Most of the other pumps I have seen for sale seem very expensive, even used ones.

I'm looking forward to playing now, still waiting for parts for my sniper- it will be ready.

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
isnt the kaos pump based of a spyder like the other kaos markers?

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Well I finally managed to use the Kaos pump today, as my mate brought his to the walk-on I went to, and it's a really nice pump. The pump action is very smooth and the spring in the pump handle is nice and strong, pushing the pump handle back to it's original starting position which was nice. It was also nice and accurate and it's made really well, it's just a really nice pump!

M600 said:
isnt the kaos pump based of a spyder like the other kaos markers?
Indeed they are spyder clones, the guy who desgined them or started the company, was an old CEO of Spyder, or something along those lines. But from what I've been reading on forums, they are better made then normal spyders. Also they come with an autococker thread instead of the spyder thread, which is a nice plus. My mate could use his other barrels on it.

piercee100

Feb 16, 2009
Yeah, from what I've read, the big hang-up with spyders and clones is they tend to use their own threading for parts like asa's etc. which are not particularly good. You can only buy parts from them and the technology is a bit old fashioned, cheap and nasty!

Azodin has looked into this and worked out that people like costomisation and quality parts so thats what they have done- modernised and lightened the internals along with a standardisation of common components with the rest of the industry. I know I had a spyder about 9 years ago and it used to shake itself apart after every 10 minute game.

So how does the KP compare with other pump markers out their? Its got to be the cheapest isnt it?

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Compared to my converted cocker, it's definitely right up there along side it. It's got a very smooth action and it's very comfortable to hold ans use as well. The stock barrel isn't bad at all, but you'll probably get better results with a tighter bore barrel though. And you're right, it comes with standard threads and what not. The feednecks thread is a Ion thread, so you can put any after market feedneck on there and the ASA has the standard screw threads and spacings you'd find on most other markers out there.

But overall, it's definitely a very nice pump gun for the price. My mate managed to import his for around £130 and that included customs tax. I'll definitely be getting on once I've got the spare money!