New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Ahh thanks, I tried that site yesterday thinking that was what it possibly was but my IE and Chrome struggled to open it saying there were faults in line code... shame I will keep trying to look though!
no worries dude... it might be what you are looking for. then look at the UK Teams, and I would do some research on them and see if any are looking to pick up new players

oddknack

Mar 27, 2010
Welcome! How do you like holding lanes and gun fighting? I generally dont see a spot of mud on my back centre's playing trousers at the end of the day!

Bucky360

May 7, 2014
Hi guys new to the forum and looking at buying a marker on here but don't have the privileges to post on the classifieds? How do I go about getting those privileges? Just posting replys on other threads until someone verifys my account? I need a gun lol

I am Cassius

The Turks
May 2, 2014
Hello and welcome, in the same boat as you,only just joined the forum after starting to play again after nearly 20 years away! Trouble is I now spend half my day checking out what's going on on here!

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Hi guys new to the forum and looking at buying a marker on here but don't have the privileges to post on the classifieds? How do I go about getting those privileges? Just posting replys on other threads until someone verifys my account? I need a gun lol
Posting 20 constructive threads will see you reach the minimum threshold

After that I believe your rights to access the classified will be unlocked.

A word of caution... don't just spam threads! ;)

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
You can buy platinum membership which will give you instant access to classifieds

Bucky360

May 7, 2014
Cheers guys thx for the quick responses , do I have to start 20 treads or just 20 replys? Don't wanna have to start pointless treads just to be able to buy somthing would rather buy premium

Bucky360

May 7, 2014
Thx again for the help lads, I shouldn't be far off now, and that ego 09 that went up this mornin looks tasty :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.