Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New to Woodsball?

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Originally posted by TenaciousM
if more of you "experianced" players were to share your infinite wisdom with newbies then they would become better ballers quicker thus wanting to move up from woodsball to playing tournys!!! this means spreading the word of paintball further
That's the idea of our Nexus Training Seminars, to give back to people who have supported us by helping and showing them how to be better players.

Once youve been in the game for a while you'll realise that unfortunately people talk alot of bull****, and its refreshing when a newer player speaks the truth (from his experiences) rather than believing some half baked ****e that some "experienced" player has told him.

When i was a newbie, I got better by watching the pros. seeing how they did things, what moves they could get away with, their techniques, what guns they shot (You get the point :) ) and then trying stuff out and trying to improve on them. Pros are at the top for a reason, right?

You'll also find that most of us are pretty approachable, sometimes ;) :D

Peace

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
I agree with you tommy you can learn from people better than yourself, I have met a couple of very high profile players who happily passed on some wise words of advice, but thats not the point, 32 made a valid post and it was slated cos he has only 1 star that puts a message out to new members of p8nt not to post no matter how informative the post is or you will be made to look like a fool.

ooooh look i got a star WooT

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Time top stop bumping 32 degrees :p

It's useful, yep!!! Another source of brilliant noob information is a book called "The complete guide to paintball" which is a:

www.getfitnow.com (?)

book, and published by The Hatherleigh Press, Long Island City, NY.

I know the title sounds corny as hell, but really, it's a great book, for noob and experienced player alike. It goes through noob moves and advice, how to perform drills (with members of pro teams such as 2-die-4 doing the drills), some good training session and practice ideas, and a whole history and background to the sport and equipment, including interviews with the likes of Bud Orr, Hayes Noel, Sarah Stevenson, Dennis Tippman Jr and John Rice...(Hands up who knew knew that the Angel was so named by the manager of 80's rock band, Saxon!!!??!?!)

My Landlord(?!) bought it for me at Xmas and I inwardly cringed when I saw the title, but haven't put it down since....!