The Home Of European Paintball

New UK Tourney 27/11/05

robtattoo

Dunballin
Feb 13, 2003
Paintball's retirement community
Copied from another Forum

"Be the first to play NMC.

The first date for the NMC has now been set.

The NMC is a new tourny format, never seen before. The series is being run by Bully (Series 2K5, 2K6 and Chairman of the UKPSF) and Andy from Fat Bob's

After 2 years in development and practice matches we now have the format ready for a taster before the 2006 season.

3 Man teams are invited to play the new format which will be held on the 27th November 2005 at Elsham.

Maximum number of teams for this event is 16 on a first come first served basis.

Price is £100 per team with trophies down to 3rd and an additional for top scoring player on the day. Minimum of 15 games on the day.

To book your team in either contact Andy at Fat Bob's on 01757 289322 or Bully at the UKPSF on 0845 1304252

Be part of something new!!
Quotes
"Brilliant" - Development players
"You really have something here" - Granada TV
"Very Exciting" - XS Gear
"
END QUOTE

This is a whole new concept in tournament paintball & the organizers are hoping to get teams booked in for this first event. Please show your support as this is a very exciting new game format. Cheating is impossible, playing-on a thing of the past. I know that you'll all be sceptical of this, but having played it I have to say that the skill level needed to compete, the adrenaline rush & the excitement are just as good, if not better than normal 7/5 man. The rules couldn't be more simple, it's a very easy game to play but really, really good fun.
Please show your support for this event as they are hoping to run a national series next year with national TV coverage.

ps. it's also very, very cheap. You may use 4 boxes of paint, per team in 15 games MAX. We had a practice run, last weekend with 5 teams each team having 8 games minimun & we only got through 8 boxes IN TOTAL!! That's just 1/2 a box per player!!

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
Dont think its paint limited, its just only one player from each team plays at a time and the rounds a very fast and short....

Click Here for Trailer
(right click, 'Save Target as'...its big)

I get the impression they are not saying anymore about it because you get the usual internet critics that would chat a load of ****....i think the best thing for everyone even remotely interested would be to get booked in and give it a try. I know i certainly am!

Download the trailer and see what you think.;)

-Paul

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
Apparently this is just footage of the 'practice' format, the official format with rules e.t.c. will be published soon, and no doubt rob will enlighten us all! :D

Steve Bull

Number

Please use 0845 130 6258 to book in not the UKPSF number as that is for UKPSF business, site enquiries etc... and goes to a reception service who know nothing about tournie paintball.

Don't worry about the rules (they will be made clear prior to the event) just book in - £100 for a 3 man team and at least 14 games:D per team

Steve
:) :)

robtattoo

Dunballin
Feb 13, 2003
Paintball's retirement community
The particulars are, you'll be playing tournament paintball. You'll be playing with two good mates. You'll get more games & field time than at any other event. You'll enjoy yourself more. It's going to cost you less than a normal tournament (by a hell of a lot) :D :D :D

If you want to play tourney-ball & have two mates that are of the same opinion, come on down & play. No experience nescessary. :D :D