Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Years Eve

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
whats that - the pub with my parents :( great fun!

****ty new year no:17 - think i have only had one good new year - village crawl, house to house, picking up more and more people by the end of it there was about 20 people cramming into someones front room and everyone was battered. i enjoyed that evening - slightly

but who knows - maybe next year might be better

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Crashing a house party for sure.

Would've liked to have been out and about where I was meant to be; but alas, plans, like always; fell through :(

Failing the house party'ness, it'll be a party with 'friends of the family' and another year of the suposedly responsible adults getting off their trolleys and showing their poor underage, and 18 y/o kids up, with us older ones then being left to look after the nippers :rolleyes: Joyous!

Any 'ballers in the Leicester/Midlands area got any nice houseparties going and floor space for 1 per chance :D ;)

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Left FLC Boobcamp at 7am...got back at 5.30pm, leaving for Edimburugh Hogmanay festivle in 10 mins :)

Tommorow will be deadly, I advise nobody to talk to me :p

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
Was thinking about going to Frantics NYE party at some warehouse but £32 a head and then £15 transport + drinks £££ and the fact im 2 years to young to get in, so i decided to to chance it and go trash a house :D.

Later kids