Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New

Nate78

Nov 20, 2014
Redditch
just a quickie,

Hi all, I've just joined the forum, I'm based in the West Midlands, a group of Us have just bought some basic equipment to start private matches on private land so nothing too extreme,

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
ust a quickie,

Hi all, I've just joined the forum, I'm based in the West Midlands, a group of Us have just bought some basic equipment to start private matches on private land so nothing too extreme,
Sup Nate welcome to the site(y)

Nate78

Nov 20, 2014
Redditch
Thanks, we re looking forward to getting started, we are going down the co2 route, Then maybe further down the road we will swap to air, I bought the bt-4 combat slice, liking the option of the upgrades, I've also been looking at the Tiberius 8.1

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Thanks, we re looking forward to getting started, we are going down the co2 route, Then maybe further down the road we will swap to air, I bought the bt-4 combat slice, liking the option of the upgrades, I've also been looking at the Tiberius 8.1
welcome! as a quick suggestion, unless you already have your co2 equipment there, using air is just as easy and a lot better to work with than co2 when it comes to paintball. Other than that, have a blast! Try and get along to an actual paintball site when you can as well, a lot more people to play with and having some purpose built game zones is always going to make it a bit more fun.

Nate78

Nov 20, 2014
Redditch
I think once we have had a few games we may venture into 'professional' sites, I am going visit warped in Wolverhampton and talk to them, we already have the co2 set up

Nate78

Nov 20, 2014
Redditch
What would be the minimum safety equipment, obviously masks are a requirement but are padded tops and trousers that necessary ? Being shot with paintballs isn't nice but doesn't that give you more incentive not to get shot?

Mr. Animal

Growl Bark Bite
Oct 26, 2011
EA
please see you tube as to why most players where jerseys and playing trousers. being shot is 1 thing sliding across the floor ripping skin from collar to crotch just makes it less fun
;)

been there done that.