Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbeeeeeee

Evo Nabz

Dec 30, 2009
Hey guys my name is Andy, Im looking to get into paint balling after being a fan for years and enjoying the game.

Any help on the equipment i need and any hints for a better game just message me or drop me a pm

Thanks Guys :D

Evo Nabz

Dec 30, 2009
Cheers for the reply guys, Im not sure what to get into, Not sure what woodsball is, I take it thats just a game in the woods?

Where is the best place to get gear from?

little c

warlords
Jan 18, 2003
nuneaton
kit

try lips , eclipse, bz or just . depends on what make of kit your after. lips do loads of different makes of products ...(basicly everything)

if your just starting out and buying for the first time get a good mask then use the rest of the budget on your kit. if your wanting to play tourney ball ,then find a local team speak to them cause most are willing to help. before you buy kit cause most teams will be selling secondhand kit off this time of yr.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Hey guys my name is Andy, Im looking to get into paint balling after being a fan for years and enjoying the game.

Any help on the equipment i need and any hints for a better game just message me or drop me a pm

Thanks Guys :D
You've made the first right move by asking b4 buying.
Ask any questions relating to the products you're interested in,you will usualy get honest replies both good or bad.
As someone else said a good mask is essential,thermal/anti-f0g because you have to see what you're shooting at,don't believe all the manufacturers hype listen to the people who use the gear.
Second-hand is always a good option markers usualy have any niggles ironed out and upgrades sorted.
As for woodsball or tourney you can use the same markers especailly with bps limits in force.
Ask away....:D

Evo Nabz

Dec 30, 2009
Cheers for the reply guys, So lets start off with the mask, Whats the best one out there and where can i buy it :cool:

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I use E-vents,but I'll admit I have got them to fog once or twice but only during long hot games.
Before that I used v-force profilers same thing I only changed for looks...:eek:
Always take into consideration buying a spare lens especially if they come with tints,once it gets dusky you ain't seeing anything...:D
The classifieds on here or E-bay are good sources but check out all the suppliers for good offers LiPS,Just,Planet to name a few.

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Cheers for the reply guys, So lets start off with the mask, Whats the best one out there and where can i buy it :cool:
Hey,

Definetly go for a mask first like a few people have said - It's way more interesting and tempting to go for a marker first, but in my opinion it's a bad move, especially if down the line you find out its not for you :)

My first mask I came across that I actually really liked was probably Dye i3s because of the comfort and once I got a decent lens for it, the only time I've ever had it fog up was on a 50 minute woodsball game on a really hot day and it was right at the end!

Since then I've had E-vents which are excellent goggles and cover a bit more of the face than the i3s, I've had them fog up a couple of times, but again, only in extreme conditions.

The best goggles I've used have been profilers and the worst I've used are probably Grillz.

And as for where to get them, LiPS, Just Paintball, BZ, and don't be scared to buy on here, most people are honest sellers and take care of their gear.

After grabbing a set of goggles, I would personally get a pair of playing trousers :)