Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie from Wakefield

rockovo

Nov 17, 2014
Wakefield
Hi ALL!!

My name is Daniel and I'm 30 years old.
I never played paintball cause don't know anyone doing it and I never could have arrange people myself.

Nowadays got into work-home routine and looking for hobby and mates to do more than just getting few pints on a weekends...although I'll never refuse pint of Guinness ;)

I've been in navy 10 years ago and was pretty good in shooting range, getting grade 5 (maximum) during day and night shooting. I know its much different to moving targets but with a bit of practice I'll be fine :)

Don't have any equipment yet cause would like to try out few different models of gun and see what works best for me. But I'll get my own mask before going anywhere.

I work in 4/4 shift pattern so it should be fairly easy for me to attend to any events. At the moment I'm restricted to West Yorkshire area but that should change in December when I get my licence.

I would prefer tournament games but I'm open to any other if you need more people.

If anyone is willing to mentor me and invite to a game I would be happy to hear from you!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Welcome to paintball, and welcome to the forums (y)

I think if I play anything this year, it will be a couple of big games, but would be happy for anyone to join! Or if you find somewhere you want to go, and have a date in mind, let me know and I can look into it.

rockovo

Nov 17, 2014
Wakefield
Welcome to paintball, and welcome to the forums (y)

I think if I play anything this year, it will be a couple of big games, but would be happy for anyone to join! Or if you find somewhere you want to go, and have a date in mind, let me know and I can look into it.
That's great buddy. Cheers!