Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie Looking For A Team :)

Shreevey1993

Feb 8, 2011
Hey i am really interested in starting paintball but need somewhere to start

I am 17 and i am located in south Yorkshire. I have been going paintball at bawtry a couple of times and really enjoy paintball so would like to engage in a team

Was wondering if any team in the south yorkshire area was recruiting

I have around budget £1500 to get myself started up so any advice would be a huge favour :)

Dandy

Oct 21, 2009
Hi I belong to the Morecambe Bay Assassins, Not quiet South Yorkshire but a very friendly team that are always looking for new members that wish to get into the paintball scene. Don't think about spending money to begin with until you have spoken to a few different people as different types of equipment suit different people. Always have a look at the teams website (If they have one) so that you can see what they are like and any photo's that they may have put up. If you wish to speak then feel free to send me a pm and i will get back to you.

Dandy

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Welcome Shreevey, to the best thing you will ever do in your life (apart from perhaps getting married and having kids, lol...).

As Dandy said, don't buy until you've tried! There are so many variations you might kick yourself if you find out later you prefer something else! Best thing to do is come to a tournament (CPPS on 13th March would be a great place to start! ;)) and loads of people will let you have a go of their kit to see what you like the feel/look of, and you can get a feel for the whole scene too!

You'll soon become part of a wonderful new family! :D

Feel free to come and find me or Lump for a chat/advice!

Good luck, Lemon x

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
get yourself to YPC on the 27 of this month they run a Fusion event there for 3 man teams there are always a few of us from all over the place there that'll be happy to help out and you may well meet up with guys that do other events like cpps and masters and as already said mate your more than welcome to have a try out the kit what some of use.

Reactions: swanny260

Punter337

Domination
Nov 5, 2010
Norfolk
get yourself to YPC on the 27 of this month they run a Fusion event there for 3 man teams there are always a few of us from all over the place there that'll be happy to help out and you may well meet up with guys that do other events like cpps and masters and as already said mate your more than welcome to have a try out the kit what some of use.
Sounds like a plan this will work people are always looking for extra players encase members of the team are not available!