Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Newbie Returning

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by P8ntballer-Josh, Feb 6, 2017.

1. P8ntballer-Josh New Member

P8ntballer-Josh
    Message Count:
    Hello Guys,

Been out the sport for a couple years now as i have relocated down to the west country..!!

Are there any teams that are down this way still seeing as the NSPL has finished?? I was looking at starting my own team u again like before but it seems so hard now to attract people, find places to train as well as conducting a useful training session..!!

Cheers

Josh

p.s does anyone know how long before i can post in the Classifieds?? Needing to pick myself up a few new bits of gear to get me going

marzocchi1988 likes this.
  2. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Make 20 posts (that don't get considered to be spamming, this getting the count reset) over 2 weeks
    Or upgrade your account by buying platinum membership

3. P8ntballer-Josh New Member

P8ntballer-Josh
    Message Count:
    Thanks for that :)

4. The Dead Dodo Platinum Member

The Dead Dodo
    Message Count:
    Hi mate. Where abouts are you?
    If your in Cornwall it was starting to review e but is now all a bit dead in the water unfortunately.
    I know there were plans in the pipe line and 'on target games' were trying to find somewhere suitable for their mills field but think they've had bad luck. There are a few ballers here that would be keen i think but numbers when things have been run have been poor.
    Devon has a team or two still running, though off hand I'm not sure where they are training now as for the last year I've been out the loop for a few reasons having not long started to get back into it again before hand.
    If any further up country then I don't know.
    If in Devon might be worth giving South Coast Blitz a shout and see what's happening. If Cornwall drop me a message as i could be keen for lift shares occasionally to prices down and might be able to round a few others up as well.

Cheers Will

5. marzocchi1988 Active Member

marzocchi1988
    Message Count:
    Im in the same boat mate, where abouts in the west country are you im in Plymouth ? If you were looking at getting a team together im interested