Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie Saying Hi

LukeHz

Nov 26, 2013
Hi people. I'm new to paintball and have played a couple of times before, at delta force. I Really did enjoyed my experience and now looking to get more involved. I picked up marker a Tippman a5 and loads of gear, im looking to play woodsball events/ walk-ons. Iv been looking around and there seems to be a few places around me where I can play. I live in the town of Enfield and was looking for other new people to play with.

Many Thanks
Luke

Hjb_1990

Nov 25, 2013
Welcome fellow Newbie, this site seems pretty good for newbies to the sport like you and I.

How you getting on with your A5? I shoot the same marker as you.

H

LukeHz

Nov 26, 2013
Welcome fellow Newbie, this site seems pretty good for newbies to the sport like you and I.

How you getting on with your A5? I shoot the same marker as you.

H
Yeah the a5 great! already buying new parts to upgrade it. And yourself?

Luke

Hjb_1990

Nov 25, 2013
Yeah i love mine but looking for a change soon - but they are a great marker all the same.
Hows the local delta force to you? Always been pretty impressed by the set up on the local one to me.
Been to one of the ones in Kent too. If you ever fancy coming down to Sussex we shoot once a month in a private woodland just a bit of a mess about but we have a good set up and have built a decent course with fortress, barriers etc... we tend to copy the commercial games like capture the flag etc...

Jan Eroglu

Nov 19, 2013
London, Essex.
You could hit over to Mayhem paintball which is located over Loughton area. That's roughly a 25 minute drive to you. Every 3rd sunday of every month, they have a walk - on event which is extremely fun to try out your gun and what not. It's roughly £55 on the day which covers your entry fee and you also get 2000 paintballs with that. It is pretty fun. Come down one weekend :)

LukeHz

Nov 26, 2013
Yeah i love mine but looking for a change soon - but they are a great marker all the same.
Hows the local delta force to you? Always been pretty impressed by the set up on the local one to me.
Been to one of the ones in Kent too. If you ever fancy coming down to Sussex we shoot once a month in a private woodland just a bit of a mess about but we have a good set up and have built a decent course with fortress, barriers etc... we tend to copy the commercial games like capture the flag etc...
I have been to a few delta forces but Romford is the closes one to me and I love it there just a shame they don't do walk on's :( . where abouts in Sussex and do you have a good turn out for just a few people having a mess around?

Luke

LukeHz

Nov 26, 2013
You could hit over to Mayhem paintball which is located over Loughton area. That's roughly a 25 minute drive to you. Every 3rd sunday of every month, they have a walk - on event which is extremely fun to try out your gun and what not. It's roughly £55 on the day which covers your entry fee and you also get 2000 paintballs with that. It is pretty fun. Come down one weekend :)
Yeah ill Defo look it up and come down one weekend in the new year!

Hjb_1990

Nov 25, 2013
I have been to a few delta forces but Romford is the closes one to me and I love it there just a shame they don't do walk on's :( . where abouts in Sussex and do you have a good turn out for just a few people having a mess around?

Luke
Well its owned by the Dad of one of my friends and we pay a very small rental price as he uses it for wood, and we cover it all in paint. We have 14 of us at the moment that are all local and have our own gear and just have informal comps etc...