Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie Tourny Players please sign in

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
Right guys, same format as before and we want to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible for everyone.

this is for the 17th March event.

Right guys, so here is the deal.

In this thread I will compile a list of all the players attending the tournament.

You will need to pay the £15 green fee up front before we add your name to the list. This obviously avoids people saying they will turn up and then not coming which will spoil it for the others.

Payments can be made to payments@northernquarterpb.com - Please dont forget to add 4% if using paypal.

If you need to transfer money into our account or send a cheque then please let me know and I will give you the details you need.

When you post up on here please use the following format

1. Name of player/s

2. Method of payment and if it has been sent

3.Paint required and how much

After we have payment I will put your name on the list.

You can pay for paint on the day.

Get signing guys, this is going to be a top day - really looking forward to seeing you all there!

Please remember, you dont have to be in a team. We can cater for single players too and make you up into a team

nixonsprowar

Nov 17, 2006
alreet guys

hey yeh well come down again, although i cnt pay until i get paid next week but will send the money as soon it goes in my bank if thats ok?

adam nixon
aaron zak
stef wisniewski

cheers

x22

Super paintball Noob ! :D
Jun 27, 2006
Manchester
yeah im in but i will have to send the money on like monday havnt got any at the moment

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
1. Lee Etchels

2. Paypal sent 4/03/07

3. paint wise i've still got a lot from last time so 1 box at the very most...