Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

beaver667

Oct 27, 2014
Hi guys just got the paintball bug this year I am getting right into it and I want to get my own marker but don't know the first thing about good starter markers I've been playing in woods and the only marker I have used is the tippmann 98 custom. If you'd could help me that would be great.

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
W
Hi guys just got the paintball bug this year I am getting right into it and I want to get my own marker but don't know the first thing about good starter markers I've been playing in woods and the only marker I have used is the tippmann 98 custom. If you'd could help me that would be great.
Welcome to the side mate! Everything you need to know about Paintball is here in this site. I would recommend a Etek 4 mate Planet are selling them cheap as chips at the moment.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
the spyders dont seem too bad, depends on the style of gun you prefer, budget and where youll be playing.

etek 4s as said above seem to get good reviews and are going at good prices now. but if you prefer the milsim scenario sort of thing then id go tm15 hands down