Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbies opportunity at sup'air

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
OK - perhaps this should be in 'contacts etc' - but as I am only looking for new players (as in, never played sup'air before) I'll chance my luck in here ;).

So, if there are any new players that want to play in the next round of the UK Masters King of the Hill (www.uk-masters.co.uk) tournament then please get in touch. Don't worry about being out of your depth - as the team I am putting in already contains 2 never-before-played-on-sup'air players already.

This isn't a sneaky method of me getting new team members - it's simply a chance for any new player to 'have a go' at sup'air (then decide if it is for them or not).

raffles@teambadattitude.co.uk

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Hi guys

I am based in Manchester (near Oldham).

Probably miles from you - but if you want to meet at Lincoln (round 6 btw - June 25th is the next one) then we could do that.

I'm not expecting to win it or anything - just want to give new(ish) people a try/re-try at sup'air.

Drop us an e-mail if you are interested and we can sort something out.

Thanks

EDIT : Don't worry about kit (if you need any) as we have plenty between us. The only things you'll need to pay for (besides getting yourselves there of course) is £35 entry (set by the UKM organisers) and 1 box of paint (any grade you prefer as we don't insist on using any particular brand).

Havoc2006

MugginZ
Apr 20, 2006
Manchester
Koth

Raffles said:
I'm not expecting to win it or anything - just want to give new(ish) people a try/re-try at sup'air.
We can have fun and still win though Andy:eek: ... Im playing:cool: haha :p but yeah, come along guys and enjoy the day with us :cool: It'll be a good laugh.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Thanks Markie :).

Andyrik - we have various markers (angel, ion, eblade etc. - even spyders!). All set up and ready to go. There is NO charge for use of the kit (unless you seriously break it of course ;)). All you will need is your entrance and paint (as stated above).

Tom - will see if I can arrange a lift from the station for you.

Cheers