Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newcastle walk on

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Guys do me a favour and send me all your details so I can get pre printed disclaimers etc, date of birth, address, email, numbers mobile,home etc for you for the Walk ons, that just need signed. Also anyone who is wishing to get their grade 3 training for basic marshalling let me know. We will then be looking at training you to grade 2 in 6 months. This will also inc sending you on a day course for first aid.

Will also be adding the air bottles filling disclaimer on from this month and you'll need air passes etc to fill up air. So I will get everything prepared once I have the info from you guys.

Make sure you get your UKPSF membership and NPC memberships or you will find you'll be charged the extra costs.

If you have NPC membership and UKPSF membership pm me your details so I can add to my files. Need name, membership number and expiry dates.

The more info we have on file the easier it will be to siign in on walk on's and Ionman events. Also means when we play at Wakefield and YPC I can prepare all your info into one file to save them time on registration as well.

Cheers Chris

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Lol it is for going to tournies all smart and like a team lol . But only pulling your leg it is your choice.